Tuesday 10 January 2012

valentine flowers - Romantic Love Poems With Feeling Of Heart

The Love poems, full of romance are one of the best ways from which you can show your love to the special one valentine flowers. You can show your love and affection by sending a self written Valentine’s Day poem on a cut out valentine from cardboard. Bring a Heart shaped balloons on the Dating venue with a greeting card tied to them having the sweet love poem in it. It will surely a great idea to impress here. You can find lots of personal valentine flowers of heart, cupid, love and romance with us. Anyone can even write some great lines from your own creativity. Just write down a perfect Valentine’s Day saying in form of poem and getting it framed metal or wooden frame which would preserved for almost eternity.

You are my heart, my hope, my help

You are my heart, my hope, my help,
The passion that is me,
The whole of which I am a part,
My peace, my ecstasy.

You are my future, present, past,
My ship, my sail, my ocean,
The wind that brings me home again,
The home for every motion.

You live within me, yet I am
Without you all alone.
With you I am full of light;
Without you I am stone.

Is this foolish? Yes, perhaps,
But also it is true.
I think of life as something I
Can spend with only you.

Ah, my love! Love longs for such
Sweet celebrants as this!
Love is a burden and a joy,
Slavery and bliss.

This day of love come love with me,
Come sing with me my song.
Come be my Valentine, and I
Will love you my life long, my love,
Will love you my life long.

No comments:

Post a Comment